As a carpenter, you will primarily work on cutting, shaping, and installing building materials. Experience is preferred however we will provide training on framing, roofing, and siding.
- Working with the rest of the team to construct a variety of different sheds.
- Building custom orders according to specific customer requests.
- Communication with management and the team is key.
- Ability to work with power tools including power saws, nail guns, and more.
- Able to work at a quick pace to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Able to learn new skills whenever opportunities may arise.
As a site preparer, you will operate a dump truck, bobcat, and mini-excavator to prepare a pad or foundation.
- Working with team to accomplish preparing foundation or pad.
- Closely reading job orders and making sure the site is prepared to customers specifics.
- Communicating with management and team on site update, issues, etc.
- Experience operating dump trucks, bobcat, and mini-excavator.
Become a part of New Englands finest shed builders. Fill out our application down below!